20080923

Matrix (1999)

"Oracle: I'd ask you to sit down, but, you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase.

Neo: What vase? [Neo turns to look for a vase, and as he does, he knocks over a vase of flowers, which shatters on the floor]

Oracle: That vase.

Neo: I'm sorry...

Oracle: I said don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix it.

Neo: How did you know?

Oracle: Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?"

BP e CEPSA baixam preço da gasolina em 8 cêntimos uma semana depois do Ministro da Economia pedir para as petrolíferas baixarem os preços.

2 comentários:

Sérgio Gonçalves disse...

Isto é que é, uma autoridade, Sr. Ministro, podia era fazer isto todos os dias...

http://wwwbragablog.blogspot.com

Ventanias disse...

Genial, Pedro.

Leituras recomendadas